Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Beer Splosion!

So I've had SEVERAL beerages splode on me today (as well as one mochage [a mocha])
The Mochasplosion occurred at the grocery store- our local store has just recently opened a Kaldi's coffee inside, and I thought I would partake and try their mocha. All was well, I did my shopping, but as I was walking to my car, my mocha esploded all over my cart and all over me. I get to the car, put my stuff inside, and then while driving home, my mocha once again sploded all over me. So I took that as a sign that I was not meant to drink that coffee, and perhaps even not drink Kaldi's coffee so I got rid of it. But then after I got inside and unpacked the stuff from the store, I knocked over a pint glass that my girlfriend left on the end table full of flat beer. It got all over the floor, all over my shirt, the wall, basically anywhere the beer could have gone, it did. I get it cleaned up, and when I thought I was done, I found MORE beer on the floor and no reasonable explanation for how it got there seeing as it was no where near where the original spill site was located. (Still a mystery).
Later this evening, I was pouring my girlfriend a Guiness, and when I go to open the can, it too esploded all over me.
I guess today was just the 'lets esplode all over Sarah' day for any beverage I came into contact with .

No comments: