Monday, December 15, 2008

2008 Meme

1. Where did you begin 2008?
I was.... I dunno. Nothing spectacular. I think we were here in StL, but I don't think we did anything. Honestly I can't remember, so nothing that was special or stuck out.

2. What was your status by Valentines Day?
Same as the past 3 valentines days- With my then girlfriend, now fiancee... We don't do valentines day, but I'm sure we cuddled on the couch and watched a movie or something.

3. Were you in school anytime this year?
Yep, Still am in fact.


4. Did you have to go to the hospital?
Nope.


5. Did you have any encounters with the police?
Only when Mark taught at Krav (since he's a cop). And when I had my accident.


6. Where did you go on vacation?
New Mexico for a week in January, South Carolina for a week In July/August, New Mexico for a week in August.

7. What did you purchase that was over £100?
Rent, a new Ipod w/ bday money, Amy's engagement ring


8. Did you know anybody who got married?
My uncle Jon and his new wife Theresa, we went to the wedding in Boise in June.

9. Did you know anybody who passed away?
Nope


10. Did you move anywhere?
Nope.


11. What sporting events did you attend?
None
12. What concerts/shows did you go to?
Gaelic Storm- Once at the Duck Room in July, Twice at the KC Irish Festival in September

13. Your birthday?
Just a couple days ago, Dec. 12. I had my last day of class, went out for Ethiopian food for dinner, saw a movie that had potential to be good (Rachel Getting Married) but turned out to be a way downer movie. I got a barbeque basket thing for my (read Amy's) grill, and a laptop sleeve from my parents, and a Harry Potter tee shirt from Amy (the one w/ the Hogwarts seal and the motto: Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillamus.)
14. What is the ONE thing you thought you would not do, but did, in 2008?
Get engaged.

15. What have been your favourite moments?
Getting engaged, seeing Gaelic Storm 3 times... stuff like that.


16. Any new additions to your family?
Nope

17. What was your best month?
Sept. 2x Gaelic Storm

18. Who has been your best drinking buddy?
Amy, although we've gone to the bar w/ Scott and Sarah a couple times, and while Scott is a complete lightweight, they've been fun.

19. Made new friends?
Scott and Sarah

20. Favourite Night out?
Probably A couple weeks ago when we went to the bar then back to Scott and Sarahs

21. Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?
Pearson House basement

22. Have you lost any friends this year?
Nope
23. Change your hairstyle?
its growing out

24. Have any car accidents?
yeah, back in March some asshole ran into the back of my car when I was stopped at the stoplight

25. How old did you turn this year?
22
26. Do you have a New Years resolution?
NOpe


27. Do anything embarrassing?

Not more than usual

28. Buy anything from eBay?
Nope

29. Get married or divorced?
Engaged!


30. Get hit on?
Only by my girlfriend/fiancee


31. Been snowboarding?
Nope


32. Did you get sick this year?
Couple colds

33. Are you happy to see 2008 go?
Eh.


34. Been naughty or nice?
Both

35. What are you looking forward to most in 2009?
Grad School, moving on with my life

No comments: