Sunday, January 4, 2009

And Boredom Ensues

As I sit here watching yet again my girlfriend play SMB3, I"m reminded of why I do enjoy school despite the fact at the end of a semester and during the middle I get very frustrated and angry and ready for a break. It gives me something to do other than surfing the internet (don't get me wrong, I do enjoy me some internets, but sometimes you just want something more.)
My goal for the new year- not going to call it a resolution cause those never work: is to lose back the weight I lost, and reach my goal.
In order to do that, I need to start working out again, and definately eating better. I've cut back on just about everything I eat (excepting fruit which I'm allowing myself to eat as much as I want).
Tomorrow I venture back to campus and do some errands there.
I bought my school supplies today.
And now I realize exactly how lame I am.
With that, I'm going to go away.

No comments: