Monday, January 14, 2008

New Toy!

So after 5 years of having a livejournal and posting exclusively there, I've decided to expand into a blog as well. I don't know how different they will be, at least at first I assume they'll be pretty similar except when I want to post more private things, then I'll use my LJ as it has a screening function. But anyhoo....
For those new to me and my life here's a quick recap:
21, College Student living with my girlfriend of nearly two years (Two years Feb. 1)
English Major emphasis Drama- want to end up teaching highschool english at a private school.
My dad is at Seminary in Virginia, (To become an Episcopal priest fulltime)
My mom is a Family Practice Doctor who also teaches at a Residency Program.
My little sister is about to graduate from Highschool and is looking to go to school for science or math of some sort, possibly at a school close to my apartment, though that is unknown at this point.
Tv Shows I like: Battlestar Galactica, The Dresden Files, The L Word, Law and Order (all flavors), Project Runway, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, and Brothers' and Sisters

Authors I Like: Phillip Roth, Michael Chabon, Vikram Chandra, Milan Kundera, Frank Herbert, Kurt Vonnegut ... to name a few.
Playwrites I enjoy: Tom Stoppard, Luigi Pirandello, The Bard (Of Course), and others....
My favorite band is Gaelic Storm, has been since my freshman year of highschool, so seven years and counting now. I've seen them perform twice, both times at the Kansas City Irish Festival, but I am hoping to get to see them again this year.
I have two cats, George is a long hair white and brown kitten who just turned 11 months, and Socks is a short hair calico with orange, black and white fur. Both are extremely cute and love to cuddle.
I hope that's enough of an introduction to me.
Thats it for now.
Laters.

No comments: